The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced Saturday the first death case of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), while 62 new cases were reported in the last 24 hours.
This brings the country's tally of confirmed virus cases up to 479, the ministry's spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad told Kuwait news agency (KUNA).
Earlier in the day, Kuwaiti Minister of Health Sheikh Dr. Basel Al-Sabah announced the recovery of 11 people from the novel coronavirus, raising the country's total recoveries to 93.(QNA)
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Iran bemoans indiscipline as virus cases crest again
Libya rivals ‘agree return to ceasefire dialogue’
Palestinian family mourns autistic son killed by police
Lebanese food aid drive underlines pain of nation’s economic collapse
Syrian artists in Idlib paint tribute to George Floyd
Lebanon says too early to claim victory over virus
Kuwait records 719 new coronavirus cases, 8 deaths
Hundreds attend funeral of Palestinian
Kuwait reports 851 new coronavirus cases, 7 deaths