1. User duty:
By using or visiting this site, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions enacted by Gulf Times on its website from time to time and logged in to it your comments or download materials from the site indicates your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions, Gulf Times has the right to change these terms disseminated via the website, and you must agree and accept these conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please stop use of the site. - In case if there is any difference between these terms and conditions and local rules and / or certain condition for use published on the site, which is for the same substance itself, the latest one will be valid.
- In case if there is any difference between these terms and conditions and local rules and / or certain condition for use published on the site, which is for the same substance itself, the latest one will be valid.
2. Terms and Conditions
- 1. Welcome to Gulf Times website (the "Site"). By using this Site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions. -The Service is currently free only for normal and noncommercial use. Gulf Times ("We" or "GPPC"), reserves the right to charge for this Service in case of any commercial use or for using the published materials by other websites, newspapers or any other media establishments without written permission.
- 2- We reserve the right to change the terms or to modify any features of this Service at any time. By registering for the website and/or continuing to use it after the posting of Notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
- The Services (including, but not limited to, news, text, photographs, graphics, video, audio content, and computer code) are protected by copyright as collective works or compilation under the copyright laws of the State of Qatar and other countries. All individual articles, photographs, graphics, video, audio, and other content or elements comprising the services are also copyrighted works. - All copyrights in the services are owned by us or by our third-party licensors to the extent permitted under the State of Qatar copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Except for content that you have posted on the services, or unless expressly authorized by The Gulf Times or/ and (GPPC) in writing, you are prohibited from publishing, reproducing, distributing, entering into a database, displaying, performing, modifying, creating derivative works, transmitting, or in any way exploiting any part of the Services, except that you may make use of the content for your own personal use as follows: - You may make one machine readable copy and/or print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Just as The Gulf Times requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent either by mail to Copyright Agent, c/o Legal Department, Legal@raya.com Please provide our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or a representative list of the works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your name, addresses, telephone number, and email address, so that we may contact you if necessary;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. For the purpose of these terms “Mobile Device” includes a Smartphone or mobile or handheld device (such as a tablet) with an open operating system capable of exchanging data via 3G, 4G or wirelessly through a computer network (for example Apple OS iPhones, iPads, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Android OS phones tablets and Symbian OS phones and tablet devices). You will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms when you use, access or browse the Site, register your details with us or subscribe for email or online services or send us an email. For the purposes of these Terms: "Content" includes all or part of any text, news, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the Site from time to time (including, anything made available for download); “including” and its derivations mean “including, without limitation”; "material" includes all or part of any text, news, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images; and "Trade Marks" means the trade marks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the Site.
4. Intellectual Property
- We are the owners or/and the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, the Content and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trade Marks) in accordance with paragraph 6 below.
5. Access and use of the Site
You may use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use.
6. Users of the site must not:
- 1. Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- 2. Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- 4. Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
- 5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to GPPC.
- 6. Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by GPPC, as determined by GPPC at its sole discretion.
- 7. Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the function or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- 8. Engage in any activity that interferes with user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
- 9. Download or print any content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database electronically or in paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site.
- 10. Reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
- 11. Modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
- 12. Utilize links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
- 13. Systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
- 14. Copy or extract data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
- 15. The website should not be used for purposes other than described. It does not allow any political or religious comments, as well as any obscene words, and customs and traditions of the Qatari community, and all religions must be respected. The site prevents incitement against any category or state and should not be used for purposes other than to comply with local and federal laws described.
7. Submission of Materials
If you submit materials to us, you agree:
- (a) to grant us a royalty fee, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, republish, store, archive, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, perform, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such material (including any ideas, concepts or formats) in any manner and in any format and/or media;
- (b) To any moral rights in the material submitted;
- (c) That we may monitor your use of the Site and any communications made via the Site.In submitting material to us, you warrant that any material you submit:
- (d) Is not obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and you shall indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses. We may choose to publish or not publish any material you submit to us and exercise our rights in relation to that material in our absolute discretion.
- -We accept no liability for any content submitted by you or other users and third parties. We do not vet or pre-screen any material that you or other users and third parties have submitted to the Site. However we reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or liability any material submitted by you or other users and third parties.
8. Data Protection and Privacy
We have no contractual liability to you in respect of the goods or services provided by the third party supplier. We may, however, still be liable to you if we have been negligent, if we have misrepresented important information or if we have been in breach of any other relevant law.
10. Third party links:
The Site may contain hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you may do so entirely at your own risk.
Parts of the Site contain advertising. Advertisers are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all legal and regulatory requirements and does not contain any material which is objectionable including, without limit, information which is defamatory, obscene, threatening or untrue. We are not responsible for any such material or any error or inaccuracy contained in such material and any issues you may have should be raised directly with the relevant advertiser or sponsor.
12. Exclusions and limitations of liability
All information and/or data on the Site is provided on an "as is" basis. Save to the extent required by Qatari law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made or shall be implied by statute or otherwise in respect of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
- APPROPRIATE EXPERT INDEPENDENT ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR OTHER DECISIONS.
Neither Gulf Times/ GPPC nor any of its data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee relating to availability of the Site or that the Site and/or our operation of it, the Content or the server that makes the Site available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the Site and/or the Content will be uninterrupted. You agree that (GPPC), its owners, management , directors, agents or other representatives, data providers or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
- (a) Interruption of business
- (b) Access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Site
- (c) Data non-delivery, data misdelivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data.
- (d) Third party website links on the Site.
- (e) Reliance on the information contained on the Site.
- (f) Computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Site./li>
- (g) Any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the Content.
- (h) Events beyond our reasonable control.
You will indemnify and will keep indemnified (GPPC) and its data providers and affiliates on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
- (a) Any breach of these Terms by you.
- (b) Your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty
- (c) Your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure (whether owned by, leased or licensed to us) or that of any of our Suppliers.
14. Linked Sites:
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to GPPC, GPPC does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
15. Sales of Services:
Sale of services is managed and subject to GPPC standard terms and conditions of sales agreement, which is available upon request through direct contact with the company or its website mentioned at the bottom of conditions and it will be governed by the State of Qatar laws only.
16. Governing Law:
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Qatar, Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the courts located in the State of Qatar.
Thank you for visiting our Site, If you have any queries please contact us: